Let me update you on my life, and you can just sit back and read and take it all in.
- I have graduated High school.
- I technically never finished chemistry; don't tell my parents. Heheh. :/
- I no longer have a boyfriend.
- I went to the Biblical Worldview Student Conference again this year. Had its highs and lows, but it was really good overall. (You should come.)
- I staffed at Camp Wildflowers for TWO weeks this year (I was only planning to stay one week), and I'm glad I did, even though I was sick the whole second week and ended up getting bronchitis. 😀
- I now have a real job - at a florist! (That's in addition to two other, less "real" jobs, one of which I had before I took the looong break from blogging.)
- I've decided I don't want to pursue blogging as a career, but I would still like to keep it as a hobby, I think.