Saturday, December 20, 2014

Polka-dot Happy Birthday

This one uses left overs.  :)
You may remember this from Sorry I'm Late.
A 3 1/8 by 5 1/2 inch piece of beautiful green with brown polka-dotted paper.
For this I drew small circles with my thin brown sharpie, then filled them in with my thick brown sharpie that barely works.  I have two thick brown sharpies, one that works, and then this one.
1 by 2 1/2 inches.
Cut out a square corner, then draw straight lines as shown.
This is what it should look like when you're finished.  My cursive isn't that great, as you can see, but it works.  Again, I used my brown sharpie that doesn't really work.
This is the best way I thought of to adhere the fabric to the paper.  A sticker maker might work, but I don't have a cartridge right now, so I couldn't do that.  The surface will be a little rough when the glue dries, but that's okay, right?
I had this cute metal button that's the exact same color as the polka dots.  I discovered during this project that I love metal buttons!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please do comment! The more the merrier! I try to reply to every one. Please remember to be respectful, kind, lovable, and huggable!